Sunday, February 7, 2010
Here are some interesting things I got to do yesterday;

-Write a check for $8,000.00
-Meet someone who's been on Perez Hilton.
-Dig through green packing peanuts to find about $200 worth of John Frieda hair products that my cousins just randomly sent my mom and me.
-Openly discuss murdering people in a coffee shop.
-Drink champagne from a bottle.
-Randomly yell, in the middle of a rather serious conversation, "There's a possum on the porch!"

Yesterday was pretty swell.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Lori
Seattle, United States
During this course of study, you will come to learn much about the strange eating, sleeping and mating habits of the Instrospective Lori under stress. We will observe as she moves halfway across the country to start a life with her own Captain Wentworth, takes a year off of work to pursue a writing career, and incessantly references Jane Austen.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers